Look to Pflugerville Wellness Center for ...
- a gentle, natural, non-surgical, and highly effective way to accomplish spinal health and spinal pain relief
- personalized chiropractic care
- a thorough in-office spinal examination, expert diagnosis, and comprehensive treatment for low back pain, stenosis, disc herniation, neck, arm, and leg pain, and other conditions
- a chiropractic physician staff highly-trained in the function of the spine, the conditions that may affect its health, and the treatment that offers the best chance of returning you to the pain-free quality of life you once knew
- counseling on at-home care, including recommendations on nutrition, the use of support belts, and exercise
Our goal is to see you living as pain-free as possible and experiencing the quality of life you desire. To learn more about the chiropractic care Manor, Texas-area residents have come to expect from us, contact Pflugerville Wellness Center today.
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I