From making the first chiropractic appointment to finding pain relief, you are a key component to the process.
You will find that if you participate wholeheartedly in your care, you will learn to avoid pain-producing situations, realize that you improve much quicker, and stay pain-free. Many factors contribute to your healing process and ongoing pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Understanding fully your spinal pain condition
- Following the recommendations for its relief
- Adapting your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Recognizing limitations that your spinal condition may inflict
Suggestions for your at-home chiropractic care may incorporate exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of appropriate posture and movement skills.
You will find that you do have control over your condition even though there may not be a cure for the condition. You are fundamental to your care. You can regain the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER